Anaerobic biological filter
1. Principle of anaerobic biological filter
1) Filtration effect: the filler retains large particles and suspended matter filtered into the water;
2) Hydrolysis: Anaerobic microorganisms can hydrolyze insoluble substances of large molecules into soluble substances of small molecules;
3) Absorption: Anaerobic microorganisms adsorb and absorb organic pollutants in water, part of which is used for its own growth and reproduction, and part of it is sealed out by U-shaped water in the form of biogas;
4) Denitrification: The effluent from the contact oxidation bed is returned to the anaerobic filter. The denitrifying bacteria in the anaerobic microorganisms can use the nitrate nitrogen in the return water and convert it into nitrogen to remove nitrogen in the sewage.
After the rural sewage is treated by the anaerobic filter, the concentration of suspended solids, organic pollutants and nitrogen is reduced, and the subsequent load on the contact oxidation bed is also reduced. 2. Principle of contact oxidation bed
1) Adsorption: During the growth and reproduction of aerobic microorganisms on the filler, each other forms a biofilm with a large surface area and a high concentration, which can absorb most of the organic pollutants in the water and reduce the concentration of pollutants;
2) Ingestion and decomposition: Under the condition that air is continuously introduced into the reactor, aerobic microorganisms can use the adsorbed organic pollutants as nutrients to be metabolized in the body, and some of them are used for their own growth and reproduction, and some of them are transformed into Carbon dioxide and water.
The contact oxidation bed has further reduced the concentration of organic pollutants in rural sewage, and the removal rate of effluent CODcr and BOD5 has reached more than 80%, which can meet the national sewage discharge secondary standard.
3.Working principle of sedimentation tank
1) Use gravity to make the suspended sludge in the effluent of the contact oxidation bed heavier than water sink to the bottom of the pond, so as to remove it from the water and ensure better effluent quality;
2) The sludge settled to the bottom and automatically returned to the contact oxidation bed to maintain the sludge concentration in contact with the oxidation bed.
4. The disinfection tank uses solid chlorine to disinfect the effluent, which can effectively kill pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria, E. coli, and viruses in the water. The treated water is clear and transparent, no odor, and the number of bacteria and E. coli can meet National sewage discharge standards.
There are many underground sewage treatment processes. Under the premise that the effluent reaches the standard, the most prominent advantages are:
1. The equipment is buried under the ground, and it can be greened on it, and the environment is beautiful.
2. The entire equipment generally does not require special management.
3. It can reduce the floor space, and a parking lot can be built above the equipment without the need to build a factory building and other facilities.
4. It has no impact on the surrounding environment, produces less sludge, and has a lower noise level than the standards for second-class areas.
5. Simple operation, new technology, good effect and long service life.
6. The equipment can be arranged according to the standard, or it can be specially arranged according to the needs of the terrain.
1. Not conducive to maintenance. After the equipment fails, it is not convenient for maintenance and replacement. This is usually the most annoying of the owners.
2. Strong adaptability to the environment, anti-freezing in winter and flood protection in summer. The north needs to be buried deeper and be insulated.
Under what conditions is it appropriate to use underground sewage treatment equipment?
Small amount of water, small concentration of pollutants, uncomplicated composition, limited site, and consideration of surrounding landscaping factors. Generally, it is recommended to use underground sewage treatment system in the above cases.
Generally, there are two types of materials used in underground equipment: glass fiber reinforced plastic and carbon steel. When purchasing equipment, you need to know the materials used by the supplier. When the process and other conditions are the same, the price of different materials will be very different.
Go to the supplier success case to watch the effect
Everything speaks with facts, no matter how the supplier that provides you with the equipment introduces the superior performance of the equipment, the supplier should provide previous success stories, and then send someone to inspect the site's sewage treatment effect on the spot. Although it may take some time, it is very important.
Agreed effluent implementation standards
Many units did not specify in the contract the standard for sewage treatment when purchasing underground sewage treatment equipment. Under the premise of increasing environmental protection requirements in the later stage, disputes will result. Because of the different degree of treatment, the cost of sewage treatment will vary greatly.
Compare, sign a contract, and indicate the payment process before buying.
Select a few more suppliers for reference, and then make a comprehensive comparison of factors such as process, success stories, and prices.
Sign a formal contract before paying the deposit, and agree on the delivery, commissioning and payment processes.
Device application editing
1. Living quarters, villas, office buildings
2.Hotel, cafeteria, bath center
3. Small and medium factories
4. Hospitals and small and medium medical institutions
5.Stations, airports, terminals, commercial districts
6. Parks, places of interest, and other tourist attractions
7. Schools, military, and institutions
8. Other places with high requirements on site and environment.