1) Relevant information provided by the design unit;
2) "Emission Standards for Pollutants in Urban Sewage Treatment Plants" (GB18918-2002);
3) "Code for Design of Biological Contact Oxidation Method" (CECS128: 2001);
4) Outdoor drainage design code (GBJ14-87);
5) Environmental noise standard (GB5096-93);
6) Design specifications for low voltage power distribution GB50054-95;
7) Relevant technical specifications for the construction of water supply and drainage projects and sewage treatment projects;
8) The actual experience and actual engineering parameters of similar projects completed by our company.
1) Strictly implement the current national environmental protection technology standards and specifications, and abide by relevant national and local environmental protection laws, regulations and emission standards;
2) Select advanced, reasonable, and reliable treatment technology, and ensure that the treatment of emissions meets the standards, to achieve simple operation, convenient management, small footprint, low investment and low operating costs;
3) This project is an environmental project. Pay particular attention to environmental protection to avoid and reduce secondary pollution. Require improvement of labor and health conditions, and implement the principles of safe production and clean and civilized production;
4) In order to improve the management level of the sewage treatment station, the design adopts fully automatic program control to reduce the labor intensity of the operator;
5) Reasonably select high-quality accessories, reduce energy consumption, improve work efficiency and service life, and reduce system operating costs;
6) In the process design, there is greater flexibility and adjustability to adapt to the periodic changes in water volume and water quality. Adopt a set of (integrated underground) sewage treatment facilities to improve the flexibility, variability, adaptability and advanced nature of the system; consider the system's emergency discharge measures;
7) Adopt sludge pre-reflow nitrification process to reduce sludge production;
8) Adapt to local conditions, rational layout, and effective use of space and site.
1) From the sewage treatment grid well to the discharge outlet of the treatment facility.
2) Process flow of wastewater treatment engineering, selection of process equipment, structural layout of process equipment, electrical control
Design and other design work.
3) Steel process structure of sewage treatment project, construction, installation and commissioning of equipment.
4) For the power wiring of sewage engineering, the owner leads the main power supply to the power distribution control box of the sewage treatment project, and the purchaser pulls the power line to the control box. The cable within 2 meters of the equipment is responsible by our company.
5) Excludes the sewage collection pipe network and the external drainage pipe network in the sewage discharge boundary area.